(as of Sep 14,2018 21:35:31 UTC – Details)
Whether you’re camping with the family, spending a day at the lake, or lounging around the pool, sometimes all you need is a nice hot shower. Simply attach a garden hose and a 20 lb. propane tank and you are guaranteed to enjoy the luxury of hot water anywhere. The Eccotemp L10 is perfect for campsites, cabins or simply around the house. The Eccotemp L10 is capable of reaching temperatures between 50 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. This model includes an electronic ignition powered by 2 “D” cell batteries making it great for off grid or other areas where electricity is not readily available. Compatible with 12 volt pumps and works perfectly with our EccoFlo Pump & Strainer.
- Hang L10 using the mounting bracket on the top/back of the unit
- Connect the gas cylinder with the supplied gas hose and regulator
- Connect water hose to the hot water outlet
- Connect water hose to the water inlet
- Insert 2 “D” cell batteries and activate the on/off switch on the bottom of the unit
- Enjoy instant hot water!
- Great for camping, outdoor showers, washing your dog and much more!
- Frustration Free Packaging
- Upgraded Chrome Shower Head and Stainless Steel Hose
- Operating range of 20-80psi
- 20-min Safety Shut-off Timer
- 45 degree Safety Tilt-Switch
- Includes: gas regulator and hose, showerhead, garden hose adapter, & output water quick connect
- Easy to use temperature controls
- Compact, lightweight and easy to store and carry
Have questions? Contact email@example.com or call 1-866-356-1992
Lightweight, easy to carry, and compact, making it great for camping, off-grid use, washing your pets and outdoor showers.
Runs on a standard 20 lb. Liquid Propane tank and is equipped with an electronic ignition. Powered by 2 “D” cell batteries, making it ideal for on-the-go.
Features a safety shut off that is activated when the unit runs longer than 20 minutes or is tilted more than 45 degrees in either direction.
Low pressure activation of 20 PSI and is easy to connect to any standard garden hose.
Rated at 2.6 GPM of hot water output. With an achievable temperature range of 50 – 140 degrees F.